Saturday 29 March 2014

Progression

Throughout the media course a lot of progress has been made by me and the group. Individually I think I have learnt a lot of new skills and techniques, from using the camera (angle) and editing, I think I have gained a lot of confidence as now I am not afraid to tell the group what doesn't look good. As I haven't used Adobe Premier Pro before it took me a while to get used to it, eventually me and my group got the hang of it, there were still areas where we weren't sure how to use but our teachers helped us and we learnt how to improve it. I'v learnt that it wasn't as easy as I expected. There were many times where we had to re-shoot the scene again, this was very difficult as we also needed to think about our actors as well, as timing was an issue. As we were filming at school we had to fit filming around lesson and after school so it has been hard getting the actors available.
We wanted to create an affect where our footage is black and white but not Jack's red tie, we have major difficulty doing this as it took us ages how to figure it out how to do this on Adobe Premier Pro. However it took us a while to do this, we finally got around doing it, I think it is because as a group we work well together and we all feel comfortable putting our ideas forward.
Since the start of the project there have been a lot of changes but all these changes have definitely made our footage a lot better. Some shots have proved difficulty, as a group we wanted to put as many different shots and angles as we could. As a group we have worked very well, we have all put our inputs in and have done what were suppose to do, however I wished our group worked harder at the start of the project as we have left some parts last minute when our deadline is next week, this means that we don't have as much time to edit our footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment