Sunday 22 September 2013

how can genre aid me in relation to brief?


Genre is very important because it will help me decide what type of film I am going to study and make. It will help me decide the conventions that makes the film effective and would be appealing to the audience.However there is no particular way to classify a film because genre is not fixed, it is constantly changing. You can get sub-genres which are different forms of the same genre and also get hybrid genres where two genres mixed together, this means I need to be careful with the target audience as it needs to appeal to a large audience and for them to like every aspect of the film I am going to make.

1 comment:

  1. Tiffany where are your blog posts? You are extremely behind! I would look at audio and video entries to catch up.

    ReplyDelete